I am extremely excited to share a NEW PROJECT I’ve been working on: Luluesque Recipe DigiCards! You can save them right to your phone; no need to bookmark my recipe blog page or wait for glitchy internet to pull up this recipe post. One of the finished products is on this post — scroll all the way to the bottom for the recipe digicard. Simply save the recipe to your device in the “Luluesque” Folder…wait, what do you mean you don’t have a folder saved just for me??? 😉
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Lightly grease 9×13 baking dish with avocado oil
- 2 cups organic cornmeal (HEART HEALTH: supplement some with ground flaxseed)
- 1 cup organic all-purpose unbleached flour
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 3/4 cups organic fine sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon seasalt
- 2 cups organic sour cream (HEART HEALTH: replace with non-fat plain Greek yogurt)
- 3/4 cup avocado oil
- 3 large organic eggs
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, oats, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Gently fold in sour cream, oil, and eggs with a spatula until the batter is evenly mixed (do not overmix). Our goal is to get out the clumps of ingredients.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish. Gently slide the dish from side to side on the counter, to even out the batter. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until an inserted fork comes out clean. Allow to cool before serving.
You must be logged in to post a comment.