This is a delightful salad dressing that will add some zing to your salads (and your life!). The carrots provide beta carotene, fiber, and antioxidants, while fresh ginger root aids in your digestion. Amazing why we don’t just drink this every day after a hearty meal! 🙂
- 3 medium organic carrots ~ thoroughly washed with a veggie brush, leave the skin on
- 1 piece (2-inches) fresh ginger root ~ thoroughly washed with a veggie brush, leave the skin on
- 1 medium purple shallot ~ peeled, minced
- 5 cloves garlic ~ peeled
- 1/2 bunch organic parsley ~ washed, stems removed (I prefer curly, but flat-leaf will work!)
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs toasted sesame oil
- sea salt ~ dash
- 4 tsp red miso paste ~ optional
- Put all the ingredients in a large blender and whirl away. I like my dressing a bit on the coarse side.
- Serve with your salads or use it as a spring roll dipping sauce.
You must be logged in to post a comment.