This is an amazingly aromatic (& simple) side dish that I think could easily be the main dish!
*use organic when you can
- 2 cups brown rice ~ scour and rinse 3x, drain
- 1 cup coconut organic milk (I used Thai Kitchen lite)
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 tbs organic virgin, unrefined coconut oil
- In a stainless steel pot, add all the ingredients and stir well.
- Bring to a boil o medium-high heat, with the lid on. Let boil for about 10 minutes.
- Lower heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally so the rice does not stick to the pot.
You must be logged in to post a comment.